SOLD OUT!!! PHP 5.6M FOR SALE BRAND NEW HOUSE AND LOT IN QUEZON CITY
































Live in an elegant brand new house and lot in one of the finest subdivision in Quezon city where everything is just within your reach. Imagine living in a brand new wonderful house with a peaceful neighborhood for only 5.6M and still negotiable. A very good investment worth buying for .

  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Toilet and Bath
  • 1 Maids Room
  • 2 Car Garage

Please call 02-722-0083/ 63-927-4495280 and Look for Clarrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm interested in this property. Is this still available?

    Can you send me more details and pictures of this property in my email address as I'm currently overseas?

    Email: mpgorospe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Interested? Please leave your email address, Name and contact Phone number so I can give you more information about the properties listed. Thank you.